Sunday, December 12, 2010

Finals

The Christmas season is rapidly approaching, and for some it means the end of the fall school semester. Us students are ending the renegades of laziness and prepping to the best of our abilities because we know this is the final stretch for a while. The months seem to have just flown by, and we may have goofed off mid semester. Be it, forget a few assignments, or ditch one or two classes for joy and merriment, nothing can interrupt finals time. If you miss them, you will most likely fail and wasted several months of time and money. If you do reasonably well, that pretty much cements a good grade for you. Time to man up and hit the books.

For me, my teachers decided to be manipulative, and scheduled 5 finals pretty much one right after the other. I have to take 5 finals in the time period of only 2 days... plus finish up final essays ha-ha. Tomorrow is going to be crunch time for me, but for now, I relax and get ready for the shit-storm known as college.



Mazel tov!

3 comments:

  1. I've done that before. I've had a situation during one semester where I literally had 6 finals one after the other all on the same day. Needless to say, it was a long day. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with those exams, i know it's pain to take them one after the other!

    ReplyDelete